Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Visiting Still

We leave tomorrow for home with a quick side visit to the in-laws. This week has been great for both rejuvenating and all-around. We've done school, the pictures will be posted Monday including Camille's field trip to grandpa's work.

I can't wait to share the goodies I've found. MIL is not doing well, she has a morphine drip now, the doctor says it's only a matter of weeks- prayers are welcome.

Okay, I'll be back tomorrow night or Monday to update with our Weekly Report.

Til then,
Jessica

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!

Sandie said...

I am sorry to her about your MIL, I know it must be really hard for your dh. My mom is just a few steps behind . You and your family are in our prayers.

Mand said...

Sending prayers your way xxxxxx

Sallie said...

I'm sorry about your MIL.. is she a believer? I'll pray she goes peacefully..

Sallie