Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, September 10, 2007

Fabulous Posts to Read

LindaFay shares how to teach piano on a shoestring.

Eva and her girls firefight girl style*

Leave an encouraging comment for Caitlyn about her book!*

Leigh was my inspiration for doing the weekly reports, reading about hers made me realize it would be beneficial to keep track of our weeks! Check out her lessons for last week.*

Maureen shares links and information about a Thomas Jefferson Education.

Barb shares how to make an overall plan for homeschool, very helpful!

Check out Sandie's posts about Learning through Cooking, you might get a great new recipe and teaching ideas!

Check out ChristineM's first week of lessons and being highly effective.

Mrs. L is a HMB Flunkie.

Don't forget to check our Beth and family's newest blessing, baby Schmooey!

Take a peek into Classical Beginnings' learning room.

Angela went on a field trip and took wonderful pictures.

Christy has too many great posts to choose from.

Joanne's Does God hate divorce?

Kelli shares how to mix game time with Bible time

Nancy shares motherhood struggles and comics- very worth the wait!

Becca just wants to knit.

Oh man! I'm so jealous. I want to go to one of these.

This post serves double-duty from Tutor with a hat-tip to Judy.

And if you'd like to check out more favorites or some of my daily reads- they are listed on the righthand sidebar. I realize there are some dead-links inside the Fabulous Blogs pull-down menu, they will be updated next week. By the way, I will be gone this week so our Week 8 report will be Sept 17th, Monday.
*Some of you may not know this but these are blogs I designed last year when I lost my marbles and decided to try my hand at web design. Of course I only did it for friends so that it would bless them.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

Thanks for adding my blog to this post, we had a great time and what a way to drive home history! I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how your MIL is doing and when your fun trip to Maine is with your mom. I think I'm going to enact this idea on my blog and share some great posts from other bloggers too! Have a great week.

my5wolfcubs said...

Ooh, these look great! I just came from Barb's blog -- her post about planning was good, as were the nature study posts (as always!).

Lee