Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Are you comfortable?

These are the moments you want to reprimand but the sight keeps you from doing it. I hope you laugh like I did. I saw him out our back porch door and told Camille to get the camera, hoping he was comfortable enough to stay there for a minute. He's looking at me wondering what I'm going to do, he knows the camera is a good thing but he has a little worry on his face. Keep them guessing...

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I would definitely take a picture too! I am guessing he has been wanting a car bed! :)

BTW how come your wagon is so clean? That is a wagon so clean you can sleep on it! :)

I could just go on and on!
Thanks for the chuckle! Prov 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
In Him, Eva

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that's so cute! You've got to just love that.

Melissa :o)

Sallie said...

He looks so cute, not sure about comfortable, but cute at least :-)

God bless,
Sallie

Anonymous said...

Not sure if we are supposed to report our link for our Homeschool Weekly Reports....

but here is mine :)
http://www.traininghearts.com/blog/?p=502

Have a wonderful week,
~Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com

Jenny said...

Awww, that is adorable!

LH said...

Adorable!! So glad you got a picture of that :-)

Anonymous said...

To cute!

Your lack of post for Friday is probably because you are now with your husband and his family. I am keeping you all in my prayers and thoughts. I am so sorry, she is a great mil.

I've joined in the weekly show and tell.

{{{{Hugs}}}} and prayers,
Linda