Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Updating Our Year


Our goal is to be done with everything in 40 weeks. We started July 23, 2007. 40 weeks non-stop would give us an end date of May 26, 2008. Our ideal is to be done by the end of June 2008. We'd like to take July off and start back up in August 2008 in 3rd grade. The white areas are DONE. We are on schedule right now. Yes, I notice the science column needs to be fixed. :)

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking schedule without being overwhelming. I look at some and get confused just looking at them! I know you love TOG and I think it looks awesome but again the sample of the TM makes my eyes go nuts with everything going on there. LOL Have a great one!

Darcy @ m3b said...

How are you liking the widgets and archives? The blog looks good!

The schedule looks good. We seem to look at ours but not follow it. Still, I like having it as a guideline. :)

my5wolfcubs said...

Looks good! I think the visual of white and color has a very nice impact. :)
Lee

Sallie said...

Your schedule looks awesome! I need to do something like that. By the way, we are really enjoying the French. All of the children are doing it and we have already learned Genesis 1:1 and are working on The Lord's Prayer as well.

God bless,
Sallie

LH said...

Pretty Schedule, all those colors. . . looks as if you are all set for smooth sailing until June :-)