Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Being Nice Matters!

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

At least Sallie thinks so! And so does Eva. I'm glad they have already received it because I think they deserve it too! I know so many nice bloggers, many of which have already received this award. I can think of a few though...

Jennefer is probably the most kind, nice person I know. I'm serious. I feel like a schmuck in comparison to her at times, she drips sweetness.

Darcy is inspiring, strong and very nice for all that she does for others.

Do you know someone who looks nice? You see them and know they have a sweet spirit? Lisa
has to be one of the most humblest people I know and blesses me all the time with her wisdom and caring.

Ps I'm out of town until Monday

 

6 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

Hey! I was going to give the Nice Matters award to Lisa! But I still haven't figured out how to put the little icon in my blog...I must go try again! :)
Lee

Sallie said...

Glad you like it and thanks for the link! I was surpised when I got it..LOL..

God bless,
Sallie

Darcy @ m3b said...

You're sweet! Thank you.

Hope you're having a nice trip. :)

LH said...

I posted a Weekly Report.
I must say, the younger the students, the CUTER the Weekly Report.

:-)

Jennefer said...

Thanks so very much! I'll be excited to pass it along to some really sweet bloggers I adore. :)

Have a safe trip back!
Jennefer

Lisa~ said...

I didnt post a thank you.... oh and thats not nice! *Ü*

Thank you for the nice matters.... You are a gem.

Cant wait to hear about your trip.

Peace~

Lisawa