Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our 4 Day Schedule


We start anytime between 7:30 and 8:00 am and typically end around 12:00 noon. Anything we don't finish we do after lunch but this is usually because of a project or the kids want to do something extra. We're keeping our lessons short and it is common to piggyback lessons onto the next day, if we don't finish everything by Thursday, it's done on Friday or Saturday. Friday is usually 1-2 hours long. Each year will have different subjects and as the kids' subjects increase, so will the schedule. My hope is to be able to finish by lunch for a while or at least keep a healthy balance for us all.

 

2 comments:

Carol G said...

Hi Jessica,

I think I have my problem fixed with the blogger commenting system. If I can leave this comment, I know it is fixed. I know I tried to leave you a comment this past week, and it didn't work, but I think there was a problem between my blogger login and my google login, but they let me merge the two, and it seems to be fixed for the other two times I tried today on other blogs.

Carol

Carol G said...

Yea, it worked! Now if only I could remember what I wanted to say the other day. I think I wanted to ask if you had considered Rosetta stone for you language learning. I saw you had gotten a lot of other good resources.

Have a great weekend.
Carol