Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Humbled and Honored


I've been nominated for three categories but if you look at the other nominees, you'll see they are more qualified than I. Please go vote for your favorite homeschool bloggers, encourage them to keep encouraging you. My votes are in and you have until Friday, I was so pleased to see fellow bloggers that have inspired me or made me laugh in the past year- Yes! I voted for you! I'll shamelessly add the nominee button to the sidebar but I'm sure I have YEARS to go before receiving an award like this will be warranted. So I am humbled and honored to be nominated, but realistically- I don't deserve it.

 

7 comments:

andie said...

Hi Jessica, I'm sorry if there's an email link on your page, I can't find it - would you email me, please?

And congrats!

~Becky said...

Congrats, Yes you DO deserve it. I even voted for you in one category. I hope you win, but even if not you have been recognized as an important blogger in the homeschool community! That's awesome.
~Becky

Dy said...

I feel the same way you do. I took one look at the category nominees and thought, "I've got to pick just ONE? They're ALL great. Hey, how'd I end up in there???"

Humbling, but it's nice to know our readers enjoy us enough to put in that nomination. And the company's good, no?

Congratulations!
Dy

Anonymous said...

You definitely deserved nomination.... I like what your blog has to offer..

Jennifer in MS said...

Congratulations! I'm going now to vote!
Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the best super homeschool mom. Your blog has been so inspiring to me...to keep on doing what I am doing. I appreciate your honesty and I sincerely hope that you know that you are a SUPER homeschool mom. Blessings! ~Holly

Barb said...

You are a winner already Jessica.

I appreciate all your hardwork, your encouragement to me, and your humility.

Love ya,
Barb
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/harmonyartmom