Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Earth Science Plans Grammar Stage

Created using:

  1. Usborne's First Encyclopedia of Our World (with interactive activities listed for each subject)
  2. Childcraft's World and Space:
  3. Evan-Moor's Hands-On Earth Science
  4. The Geography Book by Caroline Arnold
  5. United Streaming
  6. Library books fiction & non-fiction (living books)
  7. Other videos I happen to own

Astronomy is not planned out but I intend to do 11-18 weeks using the Childcraft book, A Child's Introduction to the Night Sky, Usborne's First Encyclopedia of Space and other books we have about astronomy. I may "plan" this out later, if I do- I'll post about it.

Use this as you may, I decided a while back that I would do this for myself and share with anyone who wanted to see or use it- I'd do it anyway so why not share it if it may help someone else? Let me know if you have any questions.

Download the File Here

 

No comments: