Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fun: What's your learning style?



You Are a Visual Learner

You tend to remember what you see, and you have a good eye for aesthetics.
You excel at art, design, and computer programming.
You would be an excellent film director - or the next Bill Gates!

What's Your Learning Style?



No wonder Camille is a visual learner! I am too. Who would have thought?

I keep waiting for the anvil to fall on my head...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

I have a Visual-Spatial learner or two and they keep me hopping. Have your read the book, "Upside-Down Brilliance The Visual-Spatial Learner" by Linda Kreger Silverman? It is an awesome book and really helped me learn about my VS learner.

Barb
Harmony Art Mom