Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blessed by TeamNewman


I sent Crystal a copy of Science in the Creation Week because we weren't using it and I thought it would be perfect for her sons. It was and as a way of thanks she made these gorgeous new friends for my children. Danny has been making snake noises all day and Camille has named her new friend Milly-Molly-Mandy. Thank you Crystal for your blessings- this truly is God's work in action.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved Milly-Molly-Mandy! You are the only one I have ever met who has actually read it to her kids!
Hope your day went well.
Chris

crystal said...

AWWWWWHHHH! Their smiles are worth it all! I'm so glad they liked them. I wish I'd made the snake longer but I ran out of green! ha ha ha. I'm sure that they are much happier where it's a bit warmer!
You are very welcome.