Goals for next week:
- Determine educational, spiritual and personal goals as a benchmark of our success as a family and homeschoolers.
- Finish two product reviews.
- Choose one book to read and read it! (Trying to decide between Margin by Richard A. Swenson or Cicero by Anthony Everitt) Reading Margin first then Cicero...
- Continue dog training, walk Chase nightly after supper.
Finish SOTW & History Lives Chronicles schedule.DONE! Collect books from our bookshelves that are on level for Camille, type up a list and have her read 2 per day- one aloud and one silently with narration afterwards, 10 books a week. Not chapter books, the shorter picture books to build up her confidence and promote personal reading.DONE!
- One night with dh, no tv, no computer- just us.
- Listen to James MacDonald daily Monday-Friday with cup of coffee (clean bedroom/fold laundry or something else productive while doing this) instead of computer time. Read the scripture he highlights in his sermon and jot down a thought or two in journal. Pray for others. Monday, DONE! Tuesday, DONE!, Wednesday..., Thursday..., Friday....
Things to think about:
- Switching to 4 day schedule
- Make to-do list for upcoming camping trip