Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I need a little help

This blogger template is coming around, which I am grateful. I still have a few kinks to work out. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.

1. The line spacing in the main text- I think I'm missing code to control this. The lines are too close together for reading. I've tried inputting Line-Height: ?em; into several different areas of the code. This hasn't changed a thing.

2. I would really like for the sidebars and main background color to extend to the bottom even if there is not content. I'd used to using tables but this code is not set-up for that.

Help a new Blogger out? Please.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO happy that you've switched to Blogger, Jessica! I was on dialup til today (we've moved) and could never get your HSB blog to load in less than a hundred years!

When you're ready to hire yourself out for blog designs, LMK. I've wanted a 3 column design forever.