Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Frustrated Blogger

I give up. Since Feburary 2006, Homeschoolblogger.com has hosted my blog, I've now moved here. I will be deleting the old blog as soon as I have satisfied myself that I have everything I wish to have from it. I've written a lot of posts but realize that transferring them will be time-consuming and a waste. I'll just start over. I have new ideas anyways.

Why the move? Is it for political reasons? No, nothing as juicy as that. Honestly, I just want to start over- I've grown a lot in the past year and I want this blog to reflect that. I wanted to keep my links and I don't know how to do that other than to have a three-column blog. I couldn't figure out what type of three column blog I'd like so I'm sticking with the old blog design, just different template. I'm still getting used to the Blogger template. HSB was a mix of HTML and CSS code and Blogger seems to be the same just different. Yowsers.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand.