Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I have a date

With this puppy who I'm starting to think isn't very photogenic, he seems to blink right when the picture is being taken! We taking a little road trip today 3 hours one way, probably 2 hours where this little guy lives and 3 hours (or 4) back because we might need to stop at a pet store for puppy food and chew toys.

His daddy's picture, which is what we're hoping this little guy will look like. We're excited but I also have in the back of my mind that this may not be the right dog for us- although I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist the charms of cute puppydom!

We have picked out the name Jack. Do you think it fits? Danny's name was almost Jack but it just didn't feel right when I saw him so he became my Danny. Let's see if this will be our Jack... full report with pictures to come.

I'm a ball of nerves, I didn't set up our crate because I'm not 100% sure we're bring him home.

 

1 comment:

Darcy @ m3b said...

Oh the suspense!! Keep us posted. :)