Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What are YOU reading?


Carol tagged me to answer what I am reading so here it is. The Bilingual Edge by Kendall King Ph.D and Alison Mackey Ph.D. ( a new book, I have an uncorrected proof), Teaching Your Children Responsibility by Linda and Richard Eyre (which is more about a plan of action than just philosophy) and An Incomplete Education by Jones and Wilson. I am reading An Incomplete Education with the Great Books Reading Partnership.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK book-loving friend....see what you can do with the Blended Title Meme. I'm looking forward to your list!

Carol G said...

So, are you enjoying these books? Thanks for doing the tag!

Have a great weekend.

Carol
www.homeschoolblogger.com/threelittleladies