Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Kitchen Table, Books, Paper, Pencil

Here's a picture of my planning process, I have books all around me, books on the floor even. This might be the last year I do this or it will become routine but I'm:

  • Using our books instead of ones suggested and aligning them with our studies
  • list of read-alouds
  • making note of projects we might like to do
  • listing resources we have available (Dvds, United Streaming, etc) Not going to do that.
  • combining History Scribe pages with SOTW student pages
  • list of memory items for the year

That's all. Lol.

Beverly Sills:
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.

Vincent Lombardi:
All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means... you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else.



ThoughtfulMom said...


It looks like my table did last month when I was planning out our trip around the world. I like having all our available resources and a library list on one sheet of paper - I know I'll need a schedule next year when I'm trying to school #2 and juggle #3 and #4.

It was kind of fun to plan out - since I'm THAT kind of girl - but I'm glad the project is completed.

May yours pull together quickly and easily. :)

eclecticeducation said...

I'm going through all that planning right now myself. It gives me a headache, but since I like "doing my own thing", that's the price I have to pay!!! :)


Rhonda said...

I love all your planning posts. It's made me look at some things I already have on the shelf and think about how I can actually use them! LOL