Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've packed 10 more boxes...

and I'm taking the kids to see the new Narnia movie. Danny and I are getting our haircut. I might be going short again. I have my picture of a hairstyle I like and have had before but I'm leaving the final decision for when I'm in the chair. I've packed 10 boxes so I can leave without guilt. What about our lessons? The house we're living in right now will have a team of painters in it next week so we're getting out of here today while we can. We're living amongst boxes and still have more to pack, I feel overwhelmed and thus lessons are not getting done no matter how easy it would be to do them.

I'm forgiving myself. Today, we're getting out of here. Tomorrow, I'll try again to get lessons done. We're too distracted and overwhelmed with what is HAPPENING, so I don't feel very guilty, just a little. Besides, we've already accomplished our 180 days for the state.

I know that certain friends of mine will want to see the new 'do if there is one so I will post it if it happens. Lol. It's just too hot to have long hair, I love it but I put it up most of the time which negates the purpose of having long hair. The con is that I know how hard it is to grow out, the in-between ugly stages. Sigh. 10 boxes before 10 am, I think that's pretty good!

 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So much to do! Can't always get everything in especially when life is in such a state of flux. Just keep being intentional - you're doign great!
Can't wait to see the hair!
Andrea

my5wolfcubs said...

10 boxes by 10am?! That is awesome! Makes me what to move! LOL
Let us know what you think of the Narnia movie and definitely share pictures of your hair style. :)
Lee

G said...

We really, really want to see the Narnia movie, so let us know what you think!

I'm debating cutting my hair too... we'll see. I do want to see yours though!

And 10 boxes by 10 am? WTG! I'd be taking a few days (or so) off from lessons too with all you have going on!