Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, June 6, 2008

Big City Girl



She rode the subway, climbed to the top of the Empire State Building, met the Statue of Liberty, saw Ariel on Broadway, frolicked in Central Park and had a fabulous time with her dad.

I can't help but be a little jealous but I'm so grateful she's able to do things that I've never been able to do. He better stop taking her there, the minute she turns 18, she'll want to run off to New York City.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool she was able to visit NYC! Very nice pictures her dad took too. That's so wonderful they were able to take a special trip together.
~Becky
(LaMere Academy)

Teacher of One said...

That first picture is GORGEOUS!!

my5wolfcubs said...

She looks like she's having such fun! My 11yo just got the same haircut this morning (sending 12" to Locks of Love).
Lee