Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, June 27, 2008

Back Where I Belong




You Should Live in a Small City



You are definitely an urban person, but not any old city will do.

You want a city that matches you well. For you, big cities lack individuality.

You prefer a smaller city with lots of personality, local culture, and history.







You Are 40% Yankee, 60% Dixie



You're a pretty even split of Yankee and Dixie. You've probably traveled around a lot in your life.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I was just the opposite with the Yankee/Dixie one! Too funny. It told me I should live in the country, something I've told my husband for years :)

Thanks, these were fun. Hope the unpacking is going well.

Kathy D.

Unknown said...

70/30 Yankee from Iowa farmgirl "You're so Yankee, it's possible you've never even been to the South!" This is fun! It's true too b/c I've avoided East Texas, LA, MS, and AL completely in my life. You are definitely an urban person, but not any old city will do.
Live in a small city: You want a city that matches you well. For you, big cities lack individuality.
You prefer a smaller city with lots of personality, local culture, and history.

Anonymous said...

I didn't take the Yankee/Dixie quiz but I've taken a similar one and I come up mostly Yankee, not surprising as all my side of the family is from the New England region.

But I should live in the country.

Elaine