Ack! I've been tagged twice. Lol, at least I can use the same list of 5 people!
First is Apollo's Academy's Book Meme
1. Pick up the nearest book (af at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola, p.123
"What a child or grown-up person can tell, that we may be sure he knows, and what he cannot tell, he does not know. Let us give our children a variety of books to narrate. Some books I have actually had to put aside as they did not foster any narration."
And the second tag/award! Blogging With Purpose
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to this site.
The worst part of this is that someone awarded me with it and I can't find the original email! It must be somewhere in my comments...I'll keep looking because it was such an honor.
The beautiful five I'm tagging are both the Book Meme and Blogging With Purpose Award are:
1. Lisa, who is forever inspiring and encouraging.
2. Jennefer, who is faithfully determined to be the best mom she can be.
3. Darcy, who spreads God's love with her laughter and talent.
4. Christy, for being a ever glowing light
5. Dawn K, who lives her purpose everyday