Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And the Winner Is...

ImageChef Custom Images

The Jeffery Family's entry


On the twelfth day of homeschool, my mother gave to me....

12 Spanish phrases, 11 missed in spelling, 1o Prima pencils, 9 Chem I projects, 8 grammar pages,
7 Trig equations,
6 memory verses, 5 MAPS OF GREECE!

4 Latin verbs, 3 field trips, 2 ABeka books and an essay on Robert E. Lee.

``````````````````````````````````````````

We sang all of the entries songs to see which one would fit the best and the Jeffery Family's entry won.
Camille said, "FIVE maps of Greece? Why five? I only need one." We want to thank everyone for participating, this was a lot of fun. Happy Holidays from our home to yours.

 

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

That is great! Especially the Robert E. Lee part!!
Lee :)