Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12 Days Of Homeschool Entries

The Twelve Days of Homeschool (Lapbook Style)
by Ami's Family

On the twelfth day of homeschool, my momma gave to me
twelve extensions for learning
eleven wheels a turning
ten flips a flapping
nine brads a fastening
eight adhesives holding
seven shutters folding
six flags a waving
five cards in a pocket
four file folders
three tri-folds
two velcro dots
and a book in the shape of a tree

````````````````````````````````````````````
Jeffery Family's entry


On the first day of homeschool, my mother gave to
me....
1) an essay on Robert E. Lee
2) two ABeka books
3) three field trips
4) four Latin verbs
5) five maps of Greece!

6) six memory verses
7) seven Trig equations
8) eight grammar pages
9) nine Chem I projects
10) ten Prima pencils
11) eleven missed in spelling
12) twelve Spanish phrases

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Mumford family's entry

On the first day of Home school my mother gave to me A Stack of Home school Books
On the second day of Home school my mother gave to me 2 bathroom breaks
On the third day of Home school my mother gave to me 3 art assignments
On the fourth day of Home school my mother gave to me 4 healthy snacks
On the fifth day of Home school my mother gave to me 5 Golden Hugs

On the sixth day of Home school my mother gave to me 6 music lessons
On the seventh day of Home school my mother gave to me 7 swats a coming
On the eight day of Home school my mother gave to me 8 science projects
On the ninth day of Home school my mother gave to me 9 field trips
On the tenth day of Home school my mother gave to me 10 spelling tests
On the eleventh day of Home school my mother gave to me 11 hours reading
On the twelfth day of Home school my mother gave to me 12 time outs
And that is why we love Home school

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Deuteronomy 6's Entry

On the first day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me a page of copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the second day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 2 books on turtles, a page of copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the third day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the fourth day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the fifth day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the sixth day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 6 time line figures, 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the seventh day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 7 grammar questions, 6 time line figures, 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the eighth day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me an 8 word dictation sentence, 7 grammar questions, 6 time line figures, 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the ninth day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me a 9-minute lecture on dawdling, an 8 word dictation sentence, 7 grammar questions, 6 time line figures, 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the tenth day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me a 10 week schedule projection, a 9 minute lecture on dawdling, an 8 word dictation sentence, 7 grammar questions, 6 time line figures, 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the eleventh day of homeschooling, my mother gave to me 11 library books to return, a 10 week schedule projection, a 9 minute lecture on dawdling, an 8 word dictation sentence, 7 grammar questions, 6 time line figures, 5 co-op classes... 4 trees to ID, 3 French verbs, 2 books on turtles, some copywork and a chore chart for me to complete...

On the twelfth day of homeschooling, my mother and I went out... We went to lunch and a movie.... We enjoyed our time together... We talked and laughed and shopped for gifts.... And I was grateful for a mom who'd homeschool me!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Coventant Home School's Entry

On the twelfth day of homeschool, my mother said to me, I'm so proud of you all! Who is my prep chef, let's have a p-j day, good job finishin' your math, let's have Bible and History time, give me that Gameboy! Practice your piano, Dad said, "OBEY YOUR MOTHER!" Where'd the baby's diapers go, what are you doing up again, where's your science book, and here are your new pencils."

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Are We There Yet? (Paula)'s entry

On the twelfth day of homeschool, my mother gave to me, twelve years of learning, eleven dry erase markers, ten 3 ring binders, nine planets (or is it), eight vocabulary words, seven volumes of Narnia, six dvd's playing, five books to read, four years of history, 3A Singapore Math, two #2's, and a cartridge of new black ink

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Academy of Holy Angels' entry

On the first day of home school my mother gave to me a caterpillar in a cocoon
On the second day of home school my mother gave to me twin sisters full of love
On the third day of home school my mother gave to me three fountain pens
On the fourth day of home school my mother gave to me four spelling words
On the fifth day of home school my mother gave to me five homemade slings (to market on EBay)

On the sixth day of home school my mother gave to me six copywork sayings
On the seventh day of home school my mother gave to me seven tadpoles swimming
On the eighth day of home school my mother gave to me eight crocheted stockings
On the ninth day of home school my mother gave to me nine lessons dancing
On the tenth day of home school my mother gave to me ten gourds for painting
On the eleventh day of home school my mother gave to me eleven minutes on Dance Mat Typing
On the twelfth day of home school my mother gave to me twelve months for studying

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
MomofMany's Family entry

On the twelth day of Grace Christian Academy my mother gave to me the miracle of Christian education, love everlasting, the gift of giving, joy of sharing, understanding of those less fortunate, the experience of God's word in church, exploration of God's wilderness, mathematic magic, miracle of science, history behind His words, and the ability to read and write the words Christ gave to us.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Okay, leave a comment for your favorite if you wish! The winner will be posted tomorrow with their winning entry.

 

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I loved Deu. 6! Very good!

Unknown said...

Great versions of the 12 Days of Christmas!
Please feel free to come by our totally free science educational website for kids.