Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally! I've selected a Grammar program.

I have looked at samples, asked questions and finally I feel confident with using...Exercises in English by Loyola Education Group. This is perfect for grammar instruction only and covers punctuation and reference-skills I was looking for. It is a workbook but I'm not a slave to the curriculum so if I want to have copywork and dictation I can. I feel Exercises in English will provide the instruction in grammar that Classical Writing is lacking. I also feel confident we will move on to Analytical Grammar later on. Okay, I feel better now- even if you read this and think I'm nuts.

UPDATE: Using Language Lessons for the Very Young for first grade, Primary Language Lessons by Hillside Education for 2nd/3rd Grade and Intermediate Language Lessons for 3rd/4th. We'll use Junior Analytical Grammar starting in the 4th or 5th.

 

No comments: