Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Preschool Busy Board Idea

My next project is a busy board. I need the piece of wood but then I'm going to staple items to it. I'm going to use discarded clothes of ours for the materials.

Materials needed: Staple gun, Gorilla Glue, a piece of wood, clothing items and a little imagination

- the area of a button up shirt (3-4 holes worth)
- the cuff of a shirt (one button hole)
- two types of belts- lace through and button-hole. If the belt is thick I'm going to try gorilla glue
- a zipper
- a zipper and button combo
- snaps, hopefully on a pocket
- shoe laces with partial shoes

In areas where I can, I'm going to put something underneath what he's going to open up, such as the shirt area. I'm trying to figure out how I can put pockets there so I can exchange what is "underneath". Maybe photo pockets or some sort?

I will post pictures once I have this project done.

 

No comments: